Mota is a collection made entirely in the heart of Castilla-La Mancha, where the Wooldreamer mill is located.
The aim with this collection is to continue supporting small local flocks. Wooldreamers wanted to help local ranching families continue to maintain their beautiful flocks that graze the land surrounding the mill.
Thanks to the proximity of the farms to the mill, Mota is produced with one of the smallest carbon footprints on the market, and fully traceable.
The resulting yarn is a soft and lofty 3 ply DK-Worsted that will give each project a special connection to the origins of its materials. Offering a wide variety of colors and shades, Mota lets your imagination run free!
Mota truly is a yarn that reflects Wooldreames' values:
* Made from Merino Entrefino and Manchego Wool, revaluing wool from native sheep.
* The wool comes from flocks that graze and fertilize local land.
* Mota is OEKOTEX Standard 100 certificate.
* Traceability 100% guaranteed. From the sheep to your hands.
* Minimal carbon emissions.
Yarn weight: Heavy DK to worsted
Ball weight: 100 g
Fibre: 100% Merino Entrefino and Manchego Wool
Length: 230 m / 250 yds per 100 g ball
Gauge: 16-20 sts per 10 cm / 4 in
Needle size: 4.5-5.5 mm / 7-9 US