Made with makers in mind, the Cincy project bag is a cut above the rest with its design and functionality. Cincy is made from a sturdy waced canvas and features 2 exterior pockets, one with a brass snap closer and the other with rivet accents, perfect for a phone or small pattern book. The interior has one side of 2 needle and notion pockets and on the opposite side, a slip pocket that features Paisley&Gold's leather stamped logo and a brass swivel clasp yarn guide.
The bag stands at 29 cm / 11.5" tall and has a wide 35 cm / 14" opening to provide ample room for yarn, needles and other tools.
This bag is not for full size sweaters but it is big enough for shawls, scarves, multiple hats and other small to medium size projects.
The cinch top design with leather drawstring allows for secure and mobile storage. 2 Leather carry handles can be used to hang from the arm and knit on the go.
All of Paisley&Gold's bags are handcrafted by owner and founder Erika, from cutting fabric to cutting leather straps straight from the hide and every stitch.
Waxed Canvas Info:
Weight: 10 oz / 280 gsm
- 2 Exterior pockets (1 with a metal snap closer & 1 side phone pocket)
- Approx 35 cm/14" wide at top, 29 cm/11.5" tall, 14 cm/5.5" depth
- 20 cm/8" leather strap drop
- Sturdy 100% waxed cotton canvas
- Interior lining/pockets are made from natural 10 oz/280 gsm anvas
- Premium Latigo leather drawstring & handles
Please do not machine wash this product. It is best to spot clean with a gentle laundry soap and a damp towel or sponge and air dry.